Removal of Registry Power Cleaner
Posted by , Last modified by Winferno Support on 29 January 2014 10:26 AM
To stop Registry Power Cleaner running at the start-up, please follow these steps:
- Click on START, and then click on RUN.
- Enter regedit into the text box. Click OK.
- In the Regstry Editor window please go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
find the file regpowerclean and DELETE it. If you do not find that file, please continue to the next step.
- Please go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
and DELETE the file with the same name you deleted before.
- Close the Registry Editor Window.
- After you have done this, please DELETE Registery Power Cleaner folder. [To find this folder, click on START, then RUN. Enter the following in the text box: C:\Program Files\Winferno and click OK.]
- After deleting this folder, remove Registry Power Cleaner from the Add/Remove Programs list in your Control Panel.